Export Assistance Grant
The NSW Government’s Export Assistance Grant program provides reimbursement to eligible businesses to help them recover from the impacts of COVID-19, bushfires and drought on their international markets and is open to exporting businesses in NSW.
For exporters with turnover of up to $100 million and those affected by changes to international trading conditions.
- Get $10,000 covering 50% of export costs
- Covers expenditure from 1 January 2020
- Includes planned expenditure, all countries
- Accessing new markets, exploring or re-entering old ones
- Opportunity to development, organising workshops
- Marketing materials – design, trademark, copywriting and printing, video, translation
- Market research
- Website internationalisation, E-commerce development
- Online delivery – converting face-to-face to online delivery, product and accreditation of online content for international audiences
- Tradeshows and virtual/online business matching – hiring exhibition space, entry and project management fees
- Hosting incoming buyers – hiring local facilities, domestic travel and accommodation for inbound buyers case
- Business case
- Declaration of Statement of Business Eligibility