Beverage importers, exporters and traders around the world benefit from BSM Global’s trade management systems and process improvement model. Our ability to help mitigate risk, add value and enable operational agility has attracted companies of all sizes, from SME to global giants.
Every company is unique, and you will receive the specialised solutions that suit your needs. Here is a brief overview of some of the ways BSM Global can assist you, from first time exporters to seasoned global traders, the BSM team continues to support the beverage industry.
Global Trade Management for Beverages
If you are a beverage importer, exporter, trader or service provider, then BSM has value for you. BSM Global provides cloud-based solutions and services tailored to assist executing trade & compliance, and driving process improvement across the supply chain. Our solutions can assist with:
- Information management and continuous improvement
- Trade execution
- Trade documentation
- Contract management
- Stock and inventory management
- Foreign Exchange
Beverage Importing & Exporting
When you work with BSM Global you will be connected with a Specialist Consultant. On the technical front, you will receive professional implementation, user training, ongoing support and assistance — plus a free annual health check.
Some of the highlights you can expect from BSM Export include:
- Cloud-based 24/7 secured access via any device
- No software installation required
- Functionally rich applications
- Ability to customise solutions
- Ability to capture critical supply chain events
- High level of business process automation
Timely and Cost-Effective Implementation
Should you pursue our exporting solution, you can expect quick implementation, which is delivered in 5 key phases.
Project Planning & Kick Off — In this initial phase, our Trade Consultant will provide a project overview, including its scope, budget, timelines and deliverables, and review key business objectives.
Configuration and Development — In this second phase, we get all the necessary parts into place and tackle the following: Interface system requirements; profile, contract and order management; shipment planning and execution; commercial documentation; compliance and reporting; tariff management
Training & Testing — To ensure everything is working properly, we provide comprehensive user training, user acceptance testing and run through common transaction scenarios.
Go Live & Hypercare — At this penultimate stage, your system is fully operational with 24/7 support provided during the Hypercare period to ensure the smooth functioning of your application.
Post Implementation — After the Hypercare period, BSM will provide a detailed wrap-up of your project and transition you toward a continuous improvement plan where a dedicated account manager will be on hand to assist your enquiries.
We assist companies of all sizes transact and scale their business to quickly shifting global markets and trends include:
- Contract of purchase
- Contract of sale
- Order Management
- Shipment planning
- Stock and yard management
- Rates management
- Carrier bookings
- Container transport and pack planning (road and rail)
- Commercial documentation
- Government compliance
- Certificate of origin
- Letters of credit
- Bulk vessel management
- And so much more
The BSM Difference
Companies use our cloud-based system to seamlessly exchange, create, interpret and share end-to-end data across their global supply chain.
We provide integration directly with:
- Industry-based systems, inspection partners, transporters, packers, ports (in certain regions), customs, global carriers, brokers, banks and chambers of commerce.
- Government and regulatory compliance requirements. For more information, please contact your local BSM office.
- No manual data entry required — electronically sent back to BSM and linked to related shipment
- Carrier bookings — Vessel detail, booking reference, empty park info
- Container management – Pack planning, containers, seals, weights, packed date
- Carrier rates for accruals and invoices validation
- Obtain health certificates electronically
- Submit empty container and goods inspections
Are you ready to see how BSM Global can assist you with your export and import needs? Contact us for a web presentation to learn even more about how we can optimise your global trade and system processes.
What our Clients say
BSM has really smartened the way we do things. Our old system was very antiquated, paper heavy and repetitive. BSM has allowed us to streamline our processes and provided our sales team with full visibility across all markets.
We’ve been able to grow our Export business without the need for additional resources – a win-win for any company.