Recycling exporters and traders around the world benefit from BSM Global’s trade management systems and process improvement model. Our ability to help mitigate risk, add value and enable operational agility has attracted companies of all sizes, from SME to global giants.
Our ability to ensure quicker access to booking data, combined with our container and pack management tools allow the quickest turn around of empty containers to leaving your yards packed and on the way to the port.
Every company is unique, and you will receive the specialised solutions that suit your needs. Here is a brief overview of some of the ways BSM Global can assist you, from first time to seasoned global traders, the BSM team continues to support the import retail industry.
Global Trade Management for Export Recyclers
No matter what your global trade requirements and current model, then BSM has value for you. BSM Global provides cloud-based solutions and services tailored to assist executing trade & compliance, and driving process improvement across the supply chain. Our solutions can assist with:
- Booking data & shipment management
- Information management and continuous improvement
- Trade execution
- Trade documentation
- Contract management
- Integration with stock and inventory systems
- Foreign Exchange
- E-tender & rates management tools
- Bookings & shipment management
Recycling Exporting and Importing
When you work with BSM Global you will be connected with a Specialist Consultant. On the technical front, you will receive professional implementation, user training, ongoing support and assistance — plus a free annual health check.
Some of the highlights you can expect from BSM include:
- Cloud-based 24/7 secured access via any device
- No software installation required
- Easy integration with your ERP & demand planning systems
- Improved PO management systems & processes
- Supplier portals & vendor management
- Functionally rich applications
- Customised solutions
- Ability to capture critical supply chain events
- High level of business process automation
Timely and Cost-Effective Implementation
Should you pursue a BSM solution, you will enjoy a thorough and professionally managed implementation experience.
During this time period, you can expect the following 5 phases
Project Planning & Kick Off — In this initial phase, our Trade Consultant will provide a project overview, including its scope, budget, timelines and deliverables, and review key business objectives.
Configuration and Development — In this second phase, we get all the necessary parts into place and tackle the following: Interface system requirements; profile, contract and order management; shipment planning and execution; commercial documentation; compliance and reporting; tariff management
Training & Testing — To ensure everything is working properly, we provide comprehensive user training, user acceptance testing and run through common transaction scenarios.
Go Live & Hypercare — At this penultimate stage, your system is fully operational with 24/7 support provided during the Hypercare period to ensure the smooth functioning of your application.
Post Implementation — After the Hypercare period, BSM will provide a detailed wrap-up of your project and transition you toward a continuous improvement plan where a dedicated account manager will be on hand to assist your enquiries.
We assist companies of all sizes transact and scale their business to quickly shifting global markets and trends include:
- Container transport and pack planning (road and rail)
- Contract of purchase
- Contract of sale
- Order Management
- Vendor / supplier management
- Rates management
- Carrier bookings
- Commercial documentation
- Shipment planning
- Yard management
- Government compliance
- Certificate of origin
- Letters of credit
- Bulk vessel management
- And so much more
The BSM Difference
Companies use our cloud-based system to seamlessly exchange, create, interpret and share end-to-end data across their global supply chain.
We provide integration directly with:
- Industry-based systems, inspection partners, transporters, packers, ports (in certain regions), customs, global carriers, forwarders, banks and chambers of commerce.
- Government and regulatory compliance requirements. For more information, please contact your local BSM office.
- No manual data entry required — electronically sent back to BSM and linked to related shipment
- Improved vendor / supplier relationships
- Increased PO management
- Manage by exception
- Clear visibility of order status and location
- Controlled data & analytics
- Carrier bookings — Vessel detail, booking reference, empty park info
- Container management – Pack planning, containers, seals, weights, packed date
- Carrier rates for accruals and invoices validation
- Submit empty container and goods inspections
What our Clients say
Since the BSM solution was implemented we have seen a significant drop in manual data entry, have greater visibility in our supply chain and export staff are able to execute our international documentation to our clients faster avoiding costly delays.