Discover why we are leaders in horticulture trade management, export systems and process optimisation.
Growers , Exporters and Traders around the world benefit from BSM Global’s trade management systems and process improvement model. Our ability to help mitigate risk, add value and enable operational agility has attracted companies of all sizes, from SME to global giants.
Every company is unique, and you will receive the specialised solutions that suit your needs. Here is a brief overview of some of the ways BSM Global can assist you, from farm to fork or to your buyers door.
Global Trade Management for Horticulture
Whether you are a Grower producer, trader or service provider, then BSM has value for you. BSM Global provides cloud-based solutions and services tailored to assist executing trade & compliance, and driving process improvement across the supply chain. Our solutions can assist with:
- Information management and continuous improvement
- Trade execution
- Trade documentation
- Deal sheets
- Contract management
- Integration with stock and inventory systems
- Foreign Exchange
- E-tender & rates management tools
- Bookings & shipment management
When you work with BSM Global you will be connected with a specialist Consultant. On the technical front, you will receive professional implementation, user training, ongoing support and assistance — plus a free annual health check.
Some of the highlights you can expect from BSM Export include:
- Cloud-based 24/7 secured access via any device
- No software installation required
- Functionally rich applications
- Ability to customise solutions
- Ability to capture critical supply chain events
- High level of business process automation
Timely and Cost-Effective Implementation
Should you pursue our exporting solution, you can expect quick implementation, which is delivered in 5 key phases.
Project Planning & Kick Off — In this initial phase, our Trade Consultant will provide a project overview, including its scope, budget, timelines and deliverables, and review key business objectives.
Configuration and Development — In this second phase, we get all the necessary parts into place and tackle the following: Interface system requirements; profile, contract and order management; shipment planning and execution; commercial documentation; compliance and reporting; tariff management
Training & Testing — To ensure everything is working properly, we provide comprehensive user training, user acceptance testing and run through common transaction scenarios.
Go Live & Hypercare — At this penultimate stage, your system is fully operational with 24/7 support provided during the Hypercare period to ensure the smooth functioning of your application.
Post Implementation — After the Hypercare period, BSM will provide a detailed wrap-up of your project and transition you toward a continuous improvement plan where a dedicated account manager will be on hand to assist your enquiries.
We assist horticulture companies of all sizes transact and scale their business to quickly shifting global markets and trends include:
- Contract of purchase
- Contract of sale
- Order Management
- Shipment planning
- Reporting & Analytics
- Rates management
- Bookings with forwarders & carriers
- Commercial documentation
- Government compliance
- Health Certificates
- Certificate of origin
- Letters of credit
- And so much more
The BSM Difference
Companies use our cloud-based system to seamlessly exchange, create, interpret and share end-to-end data across their global supply chain.
We provide integration directly with:
- Industry-based systems, inspection partners, transporters, packers, ports (in certain regions), customs, global carriers, forwarders, banks and chambers of commerce.
- Government and regulatory compliance requirements such as EXDOC-NEXDOC. For more information, please contact your local BSM office.
- No manual data entry required — electronically sent back to BSM and linked to related shipment
- Carrier bookings — Vessel detail, booking reference, empty park info
- Container management – Pack planning, containers, seals, weights, packed date
- Carrier rates for accruals and invoices validation
- Obtain phytosanitary certificates electronically
- Submit empty container and goods inspections
Are you ready to see how BSM Global can assist you with your trade and export needs? Contact us or request a look and feel web presentation to learn even more about how we can optimise your global trade and system processes.
What our Clients say
Our partnership with them has fast tracked the digitalization of our trade management and export processes. An easy system to use with solid support. From the initial sales approach through to systems implementation we continue to enjoy the BSM experience. Their ability to deliver genuine efficiencies on time and within budget is what separates BSM from other software providers. In brief they surpassed our expectations and continue to deliver ROI back into our business.